1. What is your hometown? Hermann, MO
2. What is your job title at WPRD? Aquatics Supervisor
3. How long have you worked for WPRD? 9 Months
4. What are you most excited about at the new Williston ARC? The opportunity it gives people to enjoy a healthy active lifestyle.
5. What is your favorite hobby/activity? Making memories with my family.
6. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
7. Family? My husband Eric and daughter Flynn
8. What is your favorite sports team? Women's College Volleyball, Mizzou. 9. What is the most interesting thing about you? I have had 8 surgeries
Fulltime Maintenance and Lifeguards wanted!
Check out more opportunities on our Employment tab below!
Fee: $5.00 per Car
When: November 30-December 31, 2013
Where: Spring Lake Park Event Calander
-Adult Winter Volleyball begins January 6, 2013 with a team fee of $200/$150 (Mondays). Registration Deadline is December 27, 2013.
-K-2nd Grade Basketball Session 2 begins January 4, 2014. Registration Deadline is January 3, 2014.
-New Years Eve Extravaganza is December 31, 2013 for boys and girls grades 7-12 at the Raymond Family Community Center from 8:00pm-12:00am.
-Early Bird Golf Course Memberships are now available for purchase at WPRD.
Williston Parks & Recreation District
P.O. Box 1153
1002 11th St. West
Williston, ND 58802
Phone: (701)-774-WPRD (9773)